Monday, April 20, 2009

GRM 815 -5 / LLT -6

This is about the teaching portfolio.

I intended to use demonstrate, an online portfolio program provided by msu, but they were updating it so I will be using a cd.
The portfolio is coming along, I have the assignments in respective folders, I need to just go through and make some revisions, and minor additions. I am glad that this project is almost finished. This is an interesting project for me, because the focus is different from previous portfolios i put together for classes. those were just focused on general teaching practices, whereas this one has specific focal points in technology and culture.
I have found myself getting more used to technology and trying to get my students to think critically about culture not just knowing the facts. I hope that it can show some of my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I look forward to perusing this portfolio and learning a bit from your activity construction, etc. Bis dann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it was helpful for you. I really liked how you approached the culture topic. I can tell that you have thought about this before.

    ReplyDelete