Thursday, April 9, 2009

LLT 841 -3

This is air my greivances about the last activity. I had planned to work with a mash-up to include a conversations section. My microphone wasn't working right and I found it to be rather inconvient. Since the microphone didn't work, I went to a different plan. I thought about having the Students do a webquest where they take a role and plan a trip to a german city (apprpraitely for the the role, and within a specific bugdet.) I couldn't reconcile it with so much with culture so I scrapped that Idea (I'm trying to integrate culture with technology). I then went to showing clips from a dvd about Kasperl (a tradition German puppet) and having the students search for more information, then participate in a synchronous discussion forum. I wasn't sure how else to get the students to interact online, I guess I could have set up a couple of chat rooms for them to work in. But the discussion forum can to mind first.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about technology is that it does not always work. But then again, neither do other things we do or use for teaching. A good teacher is one that can adapt to an ever-changing environment - that is my belief, at least.

    ReplyDelete