Thursday, April 9, 2009
LLT 841 2
As I was looking at writing my software review, I intended to write about the website for Deutsch Na Klar 5th edition. (I wrote the material review for the other class about that text.) As I checked out the activities, i thought maybe I should see what the 4th edition's website was like (if it had one). turns out it did indeed have a website and as I compared them, I found the activities to be the same save the kultur activities. At the moment, I decided I needed something different to review, and that I would in the kultur activities in the revised material review. I went to the website that I found an activity from and shared in class toward the beginning of class www.german-grammar.de. As I studied these pages I found it to be geared toward an individual learner on his/her own. It also seemed to fall in line with the grammar translation method. It was interesting and had a couple of videos (more like slideshows with sound), and a chat option. I think for teaching German it could possibly be used as a supplement, or if some one wants to try to learn on their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We know very little how learners learn alone with software, and really that is were a lot of potential is. If software can help learners learn languages on their own, than those of us who have no time, might have a shot. I could learn Arabic after all!!!
ReplyDelete